How To Make The Most Of Your Bridal Trial
Trials can always be a bit of a minefield when it comes to knowing what you want or how to get prepared for it. So, I have created some tips to help you prepare for your hair and/or makeup trial:
The internet is such a great place to start when it comes to gathering inspiration for your trial. Pinterest is brilliant for gathering images and creating inspiration boards ready for you trial.
You may not always find the exact style you have in mind but a collection of images will help to get a feel for the look you are going for. Please remember that a lot of images are often heavily edited and not an accurate representation of our skin
- When do you feel most confident? Is it when you are wearing natural toned down makeup or a bold red lip? You might even prefer a dramatic winged liner, whatever you like we can incorporate into your perfect look.
- How do you normally wear your hair? If you prefer your hair down, then wear it down and if you love wearing your hair up and out of the way then look for up-dos. It’s your day so you need to feel comfortable.
- What style is your dress? This will help a lot with your hair, if your dress is detailed around the neck, you might want to wear your hair up to show it off. If your dress has a certain colour on it we can use that to inspire your makeup.
- How much makeup do you wear every day? - You don’t need to wear heavy/full-on makeup just because you’re getting married, a lot of the time less is more and natural glowing look will work perfectly.
- What is your colour scheme? You may want to use these colours in your makeup. If you’re going for a blush pink, pink eyeshadow can help bring your whole look together. Or maybe you might want a colour that is opposite so it stands out more.
- Are there any celebrities that inspire your personal style? When can use this a base to plan your look.